Thursday 22 December 2016

Christmas Legends

Sometimes Christmas feels like a full-time job and when you're medically declared unfit for work, you understand why you've been labelled that way.

As I have mentioned countless times I adore Christmas, the music, the food, the decorations, the gatherings, time with all my loved ones, the games and the TV Christmas specials (Hello! Call the Midwife!) but it's tiring!

This week has been utterly mental, I am meeting people for all three meals of the day - Slimming World hell - but only a 1lb gain this December....so far!. There is a mental list running through my head 24/7 and the ridiculous thing is; my Father in law will be cooking Christmas day dinner, due to lack of funds, we've only bought gifts for our 4 Nieces and 2 Nephews and all the meet and greets I've been going to, have been away from our house (i.e no clean up for me!) and yet I'm still panicking and exhausted. (I'm aware of my first world problem!)



So this blog is dedicated to all the parents buying for all their kids, families, kids friends, teachers, scout and brownie leaders, bosses, workmates, Secret Santa's and Neighbours. To all the shop's co-ordinating mountains of Christmas gifts, irate customers and fatigued staff. To all the charities struggling to provide for all those in their service with a dire lack of funds - I salute you all in this beautifully insane festive period, keep going, there are only a few days left and lets face it, we'll all miss it when there are 365 days to go until the next Christmas day.

Merry Christmas readers/watchers!

Until next Wednesday!
L xxx

*******************************************************

If you didn't see it last week here is last weeks vlog (If you can't see the video, click here!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Should you wish to contact me privately e-mail Lynsey_Ellard@hotmail.com