Thursday 24 May 2012

I’m still standing.... just!


It’s been two weeks since my last post – apologies! I went on my family holiday to Spain and the hotel internet was horrendously slow! I got home Tuesday and tomorrow (Friday) I’m off for a 4 day Hen do!

So between continuing to destroy our flat, washing & packing to go away again, and trying to rest, I’ve not had time to write at all, but I thought I’d let you know; I’m alive, albeit a broken toe and a touch of man flu (but on the plus side I bought you all some Sunshine home with me!).



There will be several Spain posts, Hen do happenings, two weddings and my Birthday in the coming weeks, so lots to write about!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Should you wish to contact me privately e-mail Lynsey_Ellard@hotmail.com