Friday 24 February 2012

Competition Time

Regular readers will remember this time last year I ran a competition giving away free books; well I’m doing it again this year!




On April 23rd I will be collecting 48 copies of; Room the award winning novel by Emma Donoghue. It's up to me who and how I give these books out.

I am involved in World Book Day UK (TWITTER) and last year they gave away 1 million books to 20,000 givers to encourage not just reading but giving a book a go that you would never normally read.

Please read the books description click here. Although clever, heart warming and completely compelling; the book’s theme is disturbing.

Here’s How!

For my readers I’ll be giving away 5 paperback copies of Room (3 to UK readers 2 International). If you would like to win a copy follow these instructions.

Simply e-mail me @ Lynsey_Ellard@hotmail.com and include your name, age and address – easy!

If you have Twitter, Facebook or Google+ please repost, retweet etc on your pages – if you do share let me know and I’ll add your name again - one for every time you do so, to the hat I’ll be pulling the names out off!

L x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Should you wish to contact me privately e-mail Lynsey_Ellard@hotmail.com