Thursday 18 August 2011

Young Carers


Hello!
Feeling abit rubbish with a cold, so since I’m on a mission to keep in touch and not wanting to do very much, I want to direct you to a piece I have up on my www.mytownsouthend.com column. Click here to read about young carers in the UK.

I have been a Director/Trustee or South Essex Relate and their sister charities (Family and Relationship Centre and Sycamore – young carers charity) since I was 20 when I was offered counselling through a difficult time. After my counselling finished and after giving some constructive feedback on their services I was offered a place on the board.

Please read the article and if you’re to Southend please consider volunteering!
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Should you wish to contact me privately e-mail Lynsey_Ellard@hotmail.com